vEEF® Loaded Fries
Needing a crowd-pleasing, plant-based recipe that’s as delicious as it is easy? You can stop your search. Whip up these easy, plant-based loaded fries and be generous with the vEEF® “Bacon” Bits!
- 600g frozen fries
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 200g vEEF® "Bacon" Bits, defrosted
- 4 dairy-free cheddar cheese, diced
- 100g dairy-free cream cheese
- aioli, to taste
- fresh chives, to taste
- Preheat oven and cook fries according to package instructions.
- While fries are cooking, caramelise "bacon" bits on the stovetop.
- Warm up the cream cheese.
- To assemble, place chips in a bowl and add the warm cream cheese. Sprinkle with the diced cheddar, tomatoes, aioli and finish with the "bacon" bits and chives.