The Ultimate vEEF® Burger
We know you know how to make a burger but there is a big difference between a good burger and a great one. Try out our Ultimate vEEF® Burger recipe and you'll be the BBQ champion of your neighbourhood in no time!
- 2x vEEF® Classic Burger Patties, defrosted
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 pickles, chopped
- 1-2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 50g button mushrooms
- 2x dairy-free cheese slices
- 2x burger buns
- 1 tbsp plant-based mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
To prepare burger
- Heat a grill pan on medium heat and coat with oil. Cook vEEF® patties for 2-3 minutes on each side until a golden-brown crust forms. Add mushrooms to pan and grill until caramelised. Add cheese on top of patties and cover with a heat-proof bowl for 30 secs or until melted.
To assemble burger
- Build your burger in this order: bun, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, patty, mushrooms, pickles, onion and ketchup.
You can substitute vegan mayo for regular mayonnaise if so desired. Get creative and also experiment with your favourite burger toppings!