Argentinian Chimichurri “Meatballs”
If there is one cuisine that we know well here at vEEF®, it's Argentinian! Co-founders Paola and Alejandro are Argentinian born and bred and know what authentic Argentinian Chimichurri "Meatballs" should taste like. Try them for yourself and let us know what you reckon!
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ parsley bunch, chopped
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 12 vEEF® "Meatballs", defrosted
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Mix all the ingredients together and let rest for 24 hours to develop flavours.
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 10 minutes to prevent burning in the grill.
- Place 3 "meatballs" on each skewer. Cook in grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve on a plate and drizzle with chimichurri.